Lapierre Xelius SL 900 Ultimate Carbon Road Bike - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Lapierre Xelius SL 900 Ultimate Carbon Road Bike - 2017
This item was discontinued 15th October 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Lapierre Xelius SL 900 Ultimate carbon road bike is super-fast up the climbs, how fast? Well, nothing speaks louder than results - the Xelius SL has won the iconic climb of l’Alpe d’Huez the 2015 Tour de France in the hands of Team FDJ’s Thibaut Pinot. The Xelius SL 900 Ultimate is a bike that carves up the roads, not the rider. The seatstays of the all-carbon frame curve from the rear axle directly to the top tube, allowing controlled flex that boosts comfort and traction. Lapierre’s 3D Tubular Technology also reduces mechanical stresses – and yet the SL carbon layup ensures it stays extremely light.
- Frame: Xelius SL Carbon
- Fork: Xelius SL Carbon
- Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C - 700c
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro Griplink 25mm (Front)
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro Powerlink 25mm (Rear)
- Gear Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 11-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 53/39T
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 - 11/23T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Seatpost: Zipp SL Speed Carbon
- Handlebars: Zipp Carbon
- Stem: Zipp Service Course Alloy
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.