- Bicycle Lighting
- Bike Light Sets
- Lezyne Macro Drive 600XL/Strip Pro Bike Light Set
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Lezyne Macro Drive 600XL/Strip Pro Bike Light Set is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 10th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new Macro Drive XL / Strip Drive Pro is the ultimate commuter, road or MTB lightset.
The all new Lezyne Macro Drive 600 XL Front features a lightweight and sturdy extruded and machined aluminium body with a side visibility design that allows 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. Uniform Power Beam ‘MOR’ twin lens kicks out a super bright 600 lumens, and the Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. The new super economical ‘Femto’ mode allows you to ride for hours without a charge. It is recharged either with an optional high efficiency 2 Amp charger, or via the included Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches to a wide range of handlebar diameters via an integrated strap or optional composite mount for tool-less installation, or to your helmet via the helmet mount.
The new Strip Drive Pro has all the features of the Strip Drive but kicks out an almighty 100 lumens. The LEDs are angled down towards the road surface, illuminating the road behind you whilst still making you visible to road users behind you without blinding them. The Strip Drive Pro features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The new Memory Mode function will ensure the light will always return to the last mode used whenever you turn it on. No more cycling through the modes to find your favourite flash. Thanks to the shape of the body, the Strip Drive Pro is also aero seat post compatible. The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-Poly battery (non-replaceable). The light easily attaches to a wide range of seatpost diameters or seatstays via an integrated strap for tool-less installation.
- Macro Drive Front - New Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Macro Drive Front - New ‘Femto’ mode gives exceptionally long run time with low lumens.
- Macro Drive Front - New integrated mounting strap to work with a variety of handlebar shapes and diameters.
- Macro Drive Front - Uniform Power Beam "MOR" twin lens for increased output efficiency.
- Strip Drive Pro Rear - New Co-moulded construction to seal against weather
- Strip Drive Pro Rear - Aero seat post compatible
- RGB Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator.
- Extruded and machined alloy body
- 2 Amp charging capable via optional HE adaptor for reduced charge times.
- Helmet mount accessory available separately.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty
- Macro Drive Front - Seven modes: Overdrive, Blast, Enduro, Economy and Femto solid modes, two flash modes.
- Macro Drive Front - Output rating: Overdrive 600lm, Blast 400lm, Enduro 250lm, Economy 150lm, Femto 15lm, Flash modes 150lm.
- Macro Drive Front - Burn times: 1:50hr - 63hr depending on mode.
- Strip Drive Pro Rear - Nine modes: Blast, Enduro and Economy, six flash modes.
- Strip Drive Pro Rear - Output rating: Day Flash 100lm, Blast 25lm, Enduro 10lm, Economy 5lm, Flash modes 25lm – 5lm
- Strip Drive Pro Rear - Burn times: 1:40hr - 11hr depending on mode.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
These lights are very bright with a lot of settings. USB rechargeable is a feature i really like because i don't have to buy any more batteries which is great. These lights are a little heavy but i haven't noticed any difference in weight on my rides. 600 lumens is too bright for the road, the 400 lumens light set ideal but this light set comes in handy for those small paths at night with barely any visibility. Highly recommended.
Simple to fit and small, very bright both front and rear. Front light is great for unlit roads and simple to flip from 600 lumens to Eco with just one button press.
The charging port on the front light is a bit fiddly compared to the direct plug on the rear strip light.
Awesome set of lights for the price and will fit large bars and aero posts as well as standard.
Great set of lights! The rear light is almost blindingly bright and the front light is one of the best lights around for its size. Plenty of light to see your way along dark roads. Merlin delivery was, again, outstanding!
Good light set, nice and bright both front and rear. Fitting to an aero seat post isn't perfect but far better than previous Lezyne lights I have used.