Lezyne Macro Pro GPS Computer is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Lezyne Macro Pro GPS Computer
This item was discontinued 6th April 2022.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Macro Plus GPS is the perfect device for casual to serious cyclists that just need the main essentials of a cycling GPS computer. New features include a map screen, optional horizontal orientation, an improved water resistant plug and enhanced styling. Its hardware and firmware have also been improved with a higher resolution screen and the ability to connect with their “Smart Connect” LED system. In addition to its full GPS recording capabilities, it fully ties in with their GPS platform when paired with the GPS Ally phone app. When paired, the device offers full turn-by-turn navigation, phone notifications, Lezyne Track (live tracking), Strava Live Segments, training integration and device customization. Additionally, the Macro Pro GPS can pair with external Bluetooth sensors. And it offers up to 28-hours of battery runtime.
- Durable, composite construction
- Optimized GPS satellite recording
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 28 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Weight: 60g
- Runtime: 28 hours
- Memory: 400 hours max
- Computer 70.6mm (W) x 48.16mm (L) x 26.0mm (H)
- Screen: 32.6mm (W) x 39.8mm (L)
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaksbr/>
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
*Bluetooth® Smart or ANT+
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Lezyne is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. ANT+ is a registered trademark of Dynastream. Strava Live Segments is a trademark of Strava, Inc. TrainingPeaks is a Trademark of TrainingPeaks, LLC.