Lezyne Micro Drive 400XL/Strip Drive Pair
The all new Lezyne Micro Drive 400 XL Front features a lightweight and sturdy extruded and machined aluminium body with a Side Visibility design that allows 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety.
Uniform Power Beam ‘MOR’ twin lens kicks out a super bright 400 lumens, and the Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. The new super economical ‘Femto’ mode allows you to ride for hours without a charge.
The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-ion battery (non-replaceable). The light easily attaches to a wide range of handlebar diameters via an integrated strap or optional composite mount for tool-less installation, or to your helmet via the helmet mount.
The new Strip Drive features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The new Memory Mode function will ensure the light will always return to the last mode used whenever you turn it on.
No more cycling through the modes to find your favourite flash. Thanks to the shape of the body, the Strip Drive is also aero seat post compatible. The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-Poly battery (non-replaceable).
The light easily attaches to a wide range of seat post diameters or seat stays via an integrated strap for tool-less installation.
- Micro Drive Front - New Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Micro Drive Front - New ‘Femto’ mode gives exceptionally long run time with low lumens.
- Micro Drive Front - New integrated mounting strap to work with a variety of handlebar shapes and diameters.
- Micro Drive Front - Uniform Power Beam "MOR" twin lens for increased output efficiency.
- Strip Drive - New Co-moulded construction to seal against weather
- Strip Drive - Aero seat post compatible
- Rubber end cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required).
- New Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty.
- Helmet mount accessory available separately.
- Micro Drive Front - Eight modes: Overdrive, Blast, Enduro, Economy and Femto solid modes, Three flash modes.
- Micro Drive Front - Output rating: Overdrive 400lm, Blast 300lm, Enduro 150lm, Economy 75lm, Femto 15lm, Flash modes 75lm.
- Micro Drive Front - Burn times: 1hr - 25hr depending on mode.
- Strip Drive Rear - Eight modes: Blast, Economy and six flash modes.
- Strip Drive Rear - Output rating: Day Flash 25lm, Blast 25lm, Economy 10lm, Flash modes 5lm – 25lm
- Strip Drive Rear - Burn times: 1:40hr - 11hr depending on mode.