Lezyne Micro GPS Computer
RRP £119.99 Save 10%
Out of Stock
Lezyne Micro GPS
A highly advanced, super compact cycling computer.
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity. Our brand new GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device. Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with our Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit. These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
The Micro GPS is a highly advanced, super compact cycling computer. When paired with the free Lezyne Ally app (iOS or Android), the device turns into a feature-rich system offering turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and email, text message and phone call notifications. The Micro GPS can also simultaneously pair with ANT+™ or Bluetooth enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. An advanced recording system combines measurements from GPS satellites, a barometer and an accelerometer for ultra accurate data tracking. Furthermore, the device weighs only 29 grams, features customizable screen pages and data fields and boasts a battery that can last up to 14 hours on a full charge.
• High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
• Durable, super compact composite construction
• Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
• Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
• Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
• Intuitive four button operation
• Lithium polymer battery provides up to 14 hours of runtime
• Micro USB rechargeable
• Stores up to 150 hours of ride data
• Customizable fields and page count
• Custom alerts and auto presets
• Weight: 29 grams
• Extremely weather resistant
• Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
RUNTIME: 14 hours
MEMORY: 150 hours max
• Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
• Screen: 24.25mm (W) x 25.25mm (L)
• Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
• Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Live tracking and Strava segments
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Live Tracking and Strava segments
• Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
• Cadence: Current, Average
• Power* (6 data display options)
• Electronic drivetrain data
• Speed: Current, Average, Max.
• Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
• Time: Ride Time, Clock
• Laps and lap averages
• Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
• GPS signal strength
• Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
• Connected devices icons
• Bread crumb trail page
BradySuperb product! I did quite a bit of research before diving in and buying this item, comparing in the end to the Polar V650 (a bigger unti with colour screen) and the Garmin Edge 25. For the price, I think the Lezyne beats the Garmin hands down. The unit is no bigger than a matcbox, but gives you everything you need. I use this for road riding. You can set up a number of pages with different number of items on each page - when set to 2 lines, it's very clear when riding. 4 lines is a bit small when moving quickly, but still just about readable. Breadcrumb map works well and synchronisation to Strava a doddle. Only downside is that this unit only works with Android 5 and above, so cannot sync with my old Android 4 phone - feels like a good excuse for an upgrade! Lezyne helpdesk have been exceptional. If you're after a small, lightweight, neat GPS computer for road or mountain, I wouldn't hink twice. n.b. Great service from Merlin as always!!