- Sale Categories
- Lezyne Zecto Drive Front Bike Light
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Lezyne Zecto Drive Front Bike Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 30th August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive front is brighter than ever for Year 9 with a maximum output of 120 lumens. The Lezyne Zecto Drive LED light is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminium body. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting.
- Three high intensity LEDs are mounted in custom "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency. 180 degrees of visibility with multiple side LEDs with double as charge and power indicator.
- Compact size (40mmx40mm x 35mm).
- Composite body with engineered alloy bezel.
- Lightweight (104g with straps) and tough.
- "Hipster" easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seat pack, just about anywhere you like.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard) rubber button and charge port seal.
- Zecto is supplied with Micro USB to USB cable and easily charged from any USB plug.
- Charging indicators built into side LEDs.
- Intelligent power indicator fuel gauge LEDs double as side illumination.
- Highest quality Lithium Polymer battery built in.
- 2 year warranty.
- Zecto Drive Front - Seven modes: Blast, Enduro, Economy and four flash modes.
- Zecto Drive Front - Output rating: Blast 60lm, Enduro 30lm; Economy 15lm; Flash modes 60lm - 120lm
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
I've been using the Zecto rear light for two years. I never ride without it. It's very bright, easy to attach and re-charge. The front light will now allow me to take part in late-day rides.
Nice compact light, easy to fit and very bright for it's size.
For commuting I changed from a big size 1000 lumen light to these smaller units and love the result. I ride a selection of 4 bikes so the ability to swap the light over very quickly is great. A good range of light flashing effect. Its super bright and should let all but the blind motorist of your presence. Great product.