Look Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Edition Ti Axle Road Pedals is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Look Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Edition Ti Axle Road Pedals
This item was discontinued 6th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Keo Blade2 is the French brand Look’s latest offering to the cycling world, lighter than its predecessor and with greater stability and security. A pedal full of innovation with an integrated aerodynamic design developed by Look engineers. The Keo Blade2 has a new carbon spring blade to the core of the pedal which allows for a ridged cleat release mechanism, enabling a safer and secure pedal. This design enabled Look to remove the resistance setting, however in order to account for the needs of individual cyclists, the design comes in 3 different hardness settings:
- 12: this is likely to be ideal for most cyclists
- 16: for cyclists who prefer more support
- 20: for those looking for maximum support
- It is possible to change the settings with a special tool.
What can you expect from the Look Keo Blade2 Carbon Ti pedals?
- New carbon spring blade placed at the heart of the pedal
- Quick and secure cleat entry / release thanks to the blade
- Permanent cleat stop contact
- 68mm wide stainless steel plate moulded into the body providing stability
- Maximum power transfer thanks to the new pedalling surface and stack height
- Great foot support thanks to permanent cleat-stop contact whatever the pedalling angle
- Very light: 90g (248g the pair with cleat and hardware)
- 100% made in France
- SE: Road - from leisure to competition
- Body: Injected long carbon fibre
- Spindle: Titanium
- Thread: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Roller bearing: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height spindle / sole: 13 mm
- Pedal spindle / crank distance: 53 mm
- Tension: 3 different levels 12,16 and 20
- Cleats: grey keo grip cleats
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 90g per pedal (248g per pair with cleats and hardware)
Look Keo Blade2 - Ahead of its time