Magura Boltron E-MTB Suspension Fork is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Magura Boltron E-MTB Suspension Fork
This item was discontinued 11th December 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Magura Boltron suspension fork has been designed specifically to meet the unique demands of suspension forks on the modern E-Mountain Bike and works with either 27.5” wheels or 29” wheels. Featuring a super-stiff steering tube and upside-down fork legs that can cope with the increased speeds and subsequent forces produced by a faster, heavier E-MTB the Boltron has been developed in partnership with engineers from a motocross background to utilise their experience of working with the bigger forces typically found in motor sport.
The Magura Boltron includes a super-stiff 20mm thru axle to increase stiffness at the hub and provide enhanced steering precision while the upside-down fork leg construction with friction-optimised coatings provide extremely precise responses to both large and small hits. The Boltron E-Bike suspension fork is particularly easy to set up with the negative air chamber’s pressure being set automatically and the compression damping adjusted via shims; this just leaves air pressure and rebound adjustments for the rider to fine tune to their riding preferences.
- Travel: 120 mm/150 mm
- Wheel size: 27.5”/29″
- Damping: Fixed compression oil damping - rebound adjustable by lower leg knob.
- Suspension: Air with automatic adjustment of air pressure in negative chamber
- Dropouts: 20 x 110 mm thru-axle with octagon (non-Boost compatible)
- Offset: 46 mm
- Shaft: tapered 1,5″–1 1/8″
- Installation height: 530 mm for 120 mm travel | 560 mm for 150 mm travel
- Brake mounting: Post-mount 7″ direct 180mm discs/203 with adapter