- Road & MTB Components
- MTB Seatposts
- Magura Vyron Elect Wireless Dropper Seatpost
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Magura Vyron Elect Wireless Dropper Seatpost is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 16th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Feel the ultimate rush on the bike. Built for extreme All-mountain and Enduro rides, across even the most punishing terrains, maximize bike control and handling with the Vyron eLECT seatpost. Adjust the saddle height on the go via the ANT+ wireless remote, no fuss with cables. Easily transferred between bikes.
- ANT+ wireless actuation (no cable or tuning)
- Stepless adjustment over 150mm
- 2 Diameters: 30.9mm & 31.6mm
- 0mm Offset
- Length: 466mm minimum installation height 57mm-207mm
- Micro-USB charge port for NiMH post battery
- Replaceble button cell CR2032 for eLECT-remote
- Charging time approx 3h
- Recharging after 400 actuations
- Same eLECT-remote as stand-alone solution only for VYRON or one eLECT-remote for VYRON and fork and or rear shock.
- Weight: 595g (post + remote)
- Colour: Black anodized with laser prints
- Energy management: sleep-mode saves energy when post is not moved. Waking up with movement of bike/post.
- Easy service (bleeding) at service centre
- Hydraulic system with Magura Royal Blood
- One Vyron post for different bikes, as it can be changed easily from bike to bike.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
I needed a removable dropper post so I can put my Bulls Ebike inside my car. I replaced the Rocksock stealth reverb which weighed just the same but 80 g lighter on the handle bar because now it's wireless, no hose and heavy push button.
1. Very well designed, good construction
2. Lesser effort to operate, as my daughter told me compared to the hydraulic.
3. Lesser chance to get damaged in a crash vs the long hose and long push bar "button"
4. Good travel and easy to use except the 1st sync with Bluetooth, however, so far after a month still very smooth.
1. Still heavy 540g (after change the support plate and ti screws)
2. No off button on the remote but very light the unit by itself, though the rubber band that holds it looks thin but in a crash it will hold because of flat profile and light weight.
3. Button on the remote is kind of small, might be difficult to operate with full glove.
Summary - functional post 2 years ahead of others in the MTB world
This dropper post is a dream to install and switch between bikes. I use it on both my Trek FS and my Salsa Bucksaw. It works flawlessly and looks awesome. The slight delay you read about in other reviews is not an issue for me! Love it and would recommend it to friends.
Very easy to install with no wires to feed through the frame. Works well.
I had not ridden a dropper post extensively until purchasing the Veyron but really don`t like the idea of tricky set up and more cables so given the competitive price of the Veyron on Merlin it was a no brainer. It was a good choice, the post is incredibly easy to set up and works like a charm. What else is there?
Bought this for my electric Mtn Bike - Bulls FS 27.5. After being out of mountain biking for 10 yrs, I come back and all these new cool doodads. Well, this Magura Seatpost is another wonder. Dont mind the 1/2 second delay going up or down. It was very easy to adjust. Btw, this is my first dropper seatpost. Only cons is the remote thats held with a flimsy O-ring. No matter how I try to position as close as possible to my right thumb, its still a bit of a stretch. That and the tiny button to press. Forget about wearing long fingered gloves.
Oh and Merlin Cycles had THE BEST PRICING! I placed the order from SF, CA and the shipping was very fast. Well packaged for its overseas international trip.
Works great. Just has a slight delay between button push and activation. Also, the rubber O-ring that attaches the remote to the handlebars is kind of flimsy. Nothing to worry about. Just double check it's still there after you wreck. Everything else makes the price worthwhile. This is the cheapest I could find it anywhere.