Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith Road Wheelset 2016
Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith offers a high level of aerodynamic efficiency and stiffness with no sacrifice in weight. Its long time proven carbon + aluminium rim technology for clincher is further enhanced by the Exalith 2 treatment, extra light spokes and extra smooth hubs. Now with metallic grey stickers.
High braking performance
The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminium rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level.
Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres.
New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels).
- 52 mm rim profile
- ISM inside to reduce weight and inertia
- Extra light bladed spokes and aero hubs
- Exalith 2 aluminium rim and brake track
- 12K carbon flanges
- No specific tyre pressure limit
- Predictable and weatherproof braking
- Durable and impact resistant rim
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 52 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 28 mm
- Weight: 1620 grams (Pair without tyre)
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: front aluminium, rear brass, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel