Mavic Cosmic Ultimate II Road Cycling Shoes 2016
This shoe is worn by the Condor Racing Team, so expect to see much more of it during the pro racing season. And at 240g (based on a size 8) it’s one of the lightest road cycling shoes on the market.
Its low weight is thanks to a full carbon outsole and super thin construction. And this outsole, including our Energy Frame and heel lock, also provides one other critical benefit – stiffness, meaning huge power transfer and the ability to push and lift the pedals without your feet moving in the shoe at all.
This is very much an extreme shoe, but it’s not short on comfort. It features an Ergo 3D tongue for cushioning and breathability, Ergo Fit 3D+ Ortholite® inner soles and our new Mavic Ergo Dial lacing system with 1mm adjustment increments.
- Energy Full Carbon SLR Outsole/ Index Energy Transfer 100
- Thin construction: close to the pedal
- Energy Frame Carbon provides excellent foot hold
- Energy Lock Carbon Comp provides heel support
- Ergo 3D Tongue for comfort and breathability
- Ergo Fit 3D+ OrthoLite® for superior cushioning
- Two new Mavic Ergo Dial offer a highly accurate adjustment
- Bonded upper construction
- Carbon material: Energy Full Carbon SLR Outsole, Frame Carbon, Energy Lock Carbon Comp