Mavic CXR Ultimate II Road Cycling Shoes 2016
Going fast on the flat is about aerodynamics and power transfer. This road bike shoe excels at both. The CXR Aeroflap cloaks the foot, reducing drag and saving energy. Meanwhile the rigid carbon outsole and energy lock carbon heel ensure that your foot stays firmly in place and your power is channelled in one direction: through the pedals.
We’ve also made sure this performance doesn’t come at the expense of comfort: the Aeroflap contains two large ventilation windows and perforated fabric across the rest of the upper to keep your feet cool. And the Ergo Dial lacing system provides uniform hold across the foot with incredibly accurate adjustment.
- The CXR Aeroflap reduces drag to save watts
- Energy Full Carbon SLR Outsole/ Index Energy Transfer 100
- Energy Lock Carbon Comp provides heel support
- Special fabrics and construction to keep a good ventilation on ride
- Ergo Dial system provides outstanding foot hold with easy, accurate adjustment
- Weight : 260 grams (8.5)