Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Road Wheelset
RRP $828.11Save 21%
Out of Stock
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Road Wheelset 700c - Centre lock hubs
When disc brakes started to appear on road wheels, it was natural for us to develop a compatible wheel based on our iconic Ksyrium Pro SL. But disc brakes also throw up a unique set of challenges, so it was a huge benefit to fall back on our experience designing mountain bike disc wheels. The end result is this do-it-all wheel that excels on most rides: flat or hilly, training or racing.
- Size: 700c
- Material: Maxtal Aluminium
- Spoke Count: 24
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight:Approx. Front: 680g, Rear: 855g
- Centre Lock Disc Fitment
- Supplied with 9mm / 12mm / 15mm Front hub adaptors and Q/R skewers
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminium hub body.
- MAXTAL: Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- FORE: Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, and then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- ISOPULSE: The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Warren_S5Upgraded from Aksiums, nigh on a pound of weight saved overall. Come with tyres, inner tubes, and through axle conversion. Lovely rear hub click. Initial ride was very good, excellent power transfer and feel quicker even though they're probably not! Thanks Merlin.