Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road Cycling Shoes 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road Cycling Shoes 2016
This item was discontinued 3rd January 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Mavic have put everything they know about keeping feet warm, dry and performing well in tough winter conditions into these all-weather road cycling shoes.
The Goretex® outer, neoprene ankle gusset and water-resistant zip mean no over boots are needed. And the durable outer layer is completed by a reinforced rubber toecap and a series of reflective strips to help you stand out in poor conditions.
Hidden beneath this impenetrable outer layer are the high-end components you’d expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transfer, Ergo Fit 3D+ Ortholite® inner soles and their Ergo Dial lacing system for accurate adjustment, even when you can’t feel your fingers.
- Durable road shoe with waterproof Gore-Tex outer layer
- Neoprene ankle gusset prevents water from entering the shoe
- Reflective trim for visibility in low light conditions
- Energy Carbon Comp sole provides stiffness for optimal power transfer
- Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite dual density insole provides excellent support and stability
- Ergo Dial closure system allows precision adjustment for a customised fit
- Weight: 730g (pair, size 8.5)