Merlin MALT+ Mountain Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Merlin MALT+ Mountain Bike
This item was discontinued 26th May 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Our Merlin MALT+ is the perfect option if you’re looking for a fun, versatile trail shredding hardtail mountain bike that can handle long days in the hills exploring natural trails as well as demanding sessions at your nearest trail centre when you need a bike that can handle berms, jumps, drops and tight singletrack. We’ve designed and built the tough but lightweight alloy MALT+ to accommodate 27.5+ tyres and boost wheels giving unrivaled amounts of grip on loose terrain and enhanced steering precision and tracking through the rough stuff thanks to its increased hub width.
Our design brief for the Merlin MALT+ mountain bike was simple – build an affordable, robust plus mountain bike that you can ride on any terrain, which benefits from a capable suspension fork, aggressive, agile bike geometry and a reliable componentry spec that needs very little attention or excessive maintenance, leaving you to get out and enjoy as much of your free time as possible shredding the trails rather than tinkering in the workshop.
- Frame: 6061 Hydro-formed Alloy
- Fork: Rockshox Revelation RC DebonAir - 140mm
- Wheels: Shinning DB-Z50 Double Wall - 27.5+
- Tyres: Kenda Havok Pro - 27.5 x 3.0"
- Gear Shifters: SRAM NX1 - 11 Speed
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX1 - 11 Speed
- Chainset: SRAM NX1 Boost 32T
- Cassette: SRAM - 11 / 42T
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp - 720mm
- Stem: Ritchey Comp - 60mm
- Brake Calipers: SRAM Guide R
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order and our current build time is 12-15 working days.