Merlin Nitro SL Ultegra Carbon Road Bike
Merlin Nitro SL Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - PAINT DEFECT
The Merlin Nitro SL is our superlight race bike weighing a helium light 7.70kg and featuring oversized tube profiles manufactured from extremely high modulus carbon. Lightweight and super-stiff at the bottom bracket the Nitro is extremely responsive and is ready to accelerate when you jump out of the saddle to sprint.
With weight saving and a clean, fuss-free design at the front of our minds we included some versatile dual purpose internal cable routing using the same holes for mechanical and electronic shifting resulting in a very clean look. While the Nitro responds quickly to your pedaling input thanks to its lateral stiffness there is also a small amount of flex engineered into the seat stays to increase vertical compliance giving some welcome additional comfort on longer rides.
The Merlin Nitro SL carbon frame features an intelligently engineered mix of 60 / 40 / 30 Ton High Modulus Carbon and a full carbon fork married up with a carefully selected groupset, wheelset and componentry.
- Frame: 60 / 40 / 30 Ton High Modulus Carbon
- Fork: Full carbon
- Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium SL - 700c
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport - 700x25c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: Shimano RS510 - 34/50T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11/30T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco
- Seatpost: Controltech One
- Handlebars: Controltech One
- Stem: Controltech One
- Brake calipers: Shimano Ultrgea R8000
Please Note: Image is for illustation purposes only, please see specification above.
Please Note: This Bike has been built and ready to ship within 24 hours.