Merlin ROC 105 Road Bike - 2017
The Merlin ROC is our best ever aluminium road bike; with aluminium enjoying somewhat of a resurgence over the last few seasons we recognized the benefits of a simple, lightweight, modern alloy frame. Triple butted with slender rear stays, an elegantly triangulated top tube and a tapered head tube up front the ROC really is testament to the amazing yet affordable things that can be done with aluminium these days.
The versatile ROC road bike is like two different bikes in one neat package. Capable of providing you with long, comfortable miles in the saddle but stiff and responsive enough to encourage you to get out of the saddle and sprint for the finish line of your local mid-week crit race.
The Merlin ROC road bike features a lightweight triple-butted Hydroformed 7005 series aluminium frame and a carbon fork along with a full Shimano 105 11 speed groupset to provide dependable, precise shifting and powerful, confidence inspiring braking. We have completed the bike’s specification with a pair of Fulcrum Sport wheels and Deda components.
- Frame: Hydroformed triple-butted 7005 Series Aluminium with internal cable routing
- Fork: Carbon blades with alloy steerer
- Wheels: Fulcrum Sport
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2 Folding Bead 700x25
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800 50/34T 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11 Speed 11-25
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco
- Seatpost: Deda RHM RS-EL
- Handlebars: Deda RHM EL
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Deda RHM
- Brake calipers: Shimano 105 5800
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year