Merlin ROC Disc Road Frameset – 2018
The Merlin ROC Disc road frameset is a highly versatile, efficient all-rounder that takes the braking surface away from the rim of the wheel and enhances tyre clearance within the frame enabling you to fit up to 30c width tyres with room for a full mudguard or a 35mm gravel tyre with no mudguard.
This type of versatile all-weather, mixed-terrain frameset will build into the type of aggressive, hard-wearing road bike that has really caught on over the last few years for obvious reasons. With fatter tyres and enhanced clearance between tyre and frame you don't have to stick to smooth tarmac roads; with a full complement of mounts the frameset is ready to sport mudguards making it the perfect option for a wet weather road bike build.
The Merlin ROC Disc frameset features a light but durable triple-butted 6061 Aluminium frame with a comfortable, confident geometry that encourages all-day riding, a carbon fork that stops the ride feeling too harsh when you’re on the ruff-stuff and is designed specifically for disc brakes, with the frame featuring flat-mount fittings for a sleek, uncluttered look.
- Frame: Triple-butted 6061 Series Aluminium, Q/R rear dropouts, 135mm spacing
- Fork: Merlin Disc with carbon blades, flat-mount disc fitting and alloy steerer, Q/R dropouts
- Internal gear cable routing
- Internal disc brake hose routing
- Flat-mount disc fitting for neater look
- Internal headset included
- Max tyre clearance - 35/38mm Gravel Tyre (without mudguards fitted)
Geometry & Sizing