MET Crossover Road/MTB Helmet - 2016
The design of the Crossover combines the high-performance and style of a sports helmet with the modular functionality of an urban helmet. With or without its visor, thanks to the invisible Clip-on-Anchor attachment system, it can change style depending on what you need and when you need it - without losing its good looks.
As its name suggests, the Crossover really feels at home on any terrain. And on any head, as it is also available in XL (up to 64 cm head size). With the built-in led light and a Safe-T e-Twist occipital retention system you’ll have no excuse for not riding after dark.
- In-Mould Intelligent Fusion Construction - Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- In-Mould Intelligent Fusion Construction - Exclusive technology developed by engineers in MET’s Research and Development laboratory. In-mould construction involves fusing together, in the same matrix, the two parts of the helmet shell (the interior which is generally black or grey polystyrene and the coloured polycarbonate exterior) during the moulding process. This construction technique provides better shock absorption results than the Twin-Shell at equivalent volume and material density. Thanks to the In-mould Intelligent Fusion process, MET goes even further by using different densities of material depending on the characteristics of each model to improve the weight/volume ratio while optimising the shock absorption capacity.
- Safe-T e-Twist - LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- Lateral dividers strong fit - Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- Clip-on-anchor attachment - Eliminates any holes usually needed to attach the visor to the shell. A great look!
- Internal padding - Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- Anti-insects net - Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- Reflective stickers - At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- Reflective logo - On the three Crossover matt yellow, matt black and matt white, the MET logo on the sides of the helmet is reflective too.
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25