MET Parabellum Mountain Bike Helmet - 2016
RRP $179.89Save 48.5%
The lightest full faced helmet in the world; weighing around 700 grams. Suited for Enduro riding and tackling those climbs and descents like a pro!
Last year, MET launched the latest generation Parabellum, a quintessence of technology and dynamic protection.
The Parabellum’s shape offers excellent head coverage for such a feather-weight. It is the fusion of the two homothetic shells (HES construction) which enables a weight/volume/shock-absorption capacity ratio which would have been unthinkable before.
If one then adds the very latest version of the occipital retention system, Safe-T Advanced, a removable helmet cam mount, GEL 02 technology used for the front pad, the visor adjusted by an aluminium ratchet system or even the Air Lite straps, you find yourself with the new benchmark for all-mountain helmets.
- In-moulding intelligent fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Homothetic embedded skeleton / Spreads the pressure built up at the impact point, and thus dissipates the force of impact over the whole shell.
- Full wrap / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- Safe-t advanced / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- Air lite straps / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- Multi position / Allows super fine tuning of the visor position. Aluminium screws. A style statement too!
- Integrated air intake / Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- Front pad gel O2 / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the forehead cooler.
- Removable onboard-camera support / Leaves the helmet clean and tidy when not filming. Compatible multi-brand.
- M 245 grams / L 270 grams
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States