MET Veleno X-Country Cycling Helmet
RRP $115.64Save 44.5%
An ideal helmet for cyclists who enjoy spending a lot of time in the saddle. Funnelled air intake vents keep your head cool and prevent overheating by slowing down dehydration.
X-country riders have always been obsessed by the weight of their bike and the size of their tyres. Research shows, however, that they should be paying more attention to their helmet. A high head temperature means an increase in the amount of sweat the body is producing.
That leads to a higher loss of liquids and to dehydration, which in turn has a negative impact on the rider’s level of performance. Not with the Veleno, the most X-Country style helmet in our MTB range.
The visor which directs the air towards the large intake vents, the GEL 02 front pad and the ventilated Kevlar straps all contribute to its anti ‘overheating’ system.
- In-moulding intelligent fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Full wrap / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- Safe-t smart advanced / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- Kevlar straps / Ventilated, with breathability. Ultra-resistan.
- Lateral dividers strong fit / positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- Three points’ attachment / Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Front pad gel O2 / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the forehead cooler.
- Reflective stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- M 305 gr / L 330 gr
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States