Minoura FG540 Hybrid Roller is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Minoura FG540 Hybrid Roller
This item was discontinued 28th November 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Minoura FG540 hybrid trainer with a direct fork mount brings an innovative new approach to the trainer market by using double diameter 80mm rollers at the rear which greatly reduces noise and makes this trainer compatible with cyclocross and mountain bike tyres as well as typical road bike tyres. With 0-10% height adjustment on the fork mount you can fine tune your position as well as adjusting the amount of resistance to your rear wheel via a remote adjuster with 7 separate settings. Easily foldable and very compact the Minoura FG540 is the ideal trainer for pre-race warm ups and stores conveniently at home when not in use. With the realistic riding feel of traditional rollers combined with the stability and training resistance of a static trainer the FG540 will keep you indoor training more interesting and comfortable. This model is also live training compatible (with Wahoo Dongle and ANT+ sensors available separately).
• 7 levels of remote resistance
• Generates 350 watt power at 35km/h
• Foldable and lightweight for easy storage and transport
• Compatible with front QR or 15mm thru axle
• Compatible with any rear axles
• 0-10% height adjustment at fork mount
• Twin rear 80mm rollers
• Reduced noise for knobbly tyres
• Live Training compatible (Wahoo Dongle and ANT+ sensors available separately)