Moon Aerolite Front/Rear Bike Light
- 1 pce Cre XH-G LED (Front) & 7 chip COB LED (Rear)
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 3.7v / 700 mAh
- 6 modes
- Quick release patented universal bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- 2 x O rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off
- High precision lens
- Side visibility
- 62 degrees total light angle
- 11 degrees spot angle
- 65mm x 23.5mm x 27mm
This light can mount to:
- Handlebar drops
- Seat post
- Over drive 60 lumens - 5 hours 50 mins
- High 30 lumens - 9 hours 50 mins
- Flashing 15 lumens - 38 hours 20 mins
- Overdrive / Overdrive 60 lumen front / 10 lumen rear - 2 hours 40 mins
- Overdrive flashing 60 lumen front / 5 lumen rear - 4 hours 15 m
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Great, nice Front/Rear Bike light. Easily set on my road bike handle bar and easily handled. Thanks very much for the nice price. I'll recommend this Moon Light to others.
What a great little light. I purchased two as I needed something lightweight for my helmet and also for my drop bars as pictured. Fantastic price too from Merlin
I bought this as a helmet light to be see by for commuting. It's light and bright and has multiple fitting options, recommended!
I live 30 miles West of Boston Massachusetts. I commute 10 miles each way to work. The first 2 miles is a heavy traffic area. I really like the Moon Aerolite Front/Rear Bike Lite. On flash mode it gives me added visibility to traffic. The last 8 miles is all back road. I switch the lights to full bright at that point. I use these lights to compliment other lights on my bike. This was my first experience with Merlin Cycles. I received my order quickly and my purchase was exactly as expected. Thank you Merlin Cycles. I will be making other purchases and recommend you to my cycling friends.