Moon LX-70 Rear LED Bike Light
RRP $47.11Save 10%
Moon LX-70 Lumen rear LED bike light, rechargeable battery.
- 1 x CREE XP-E LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V / 550mAh)
- USB rechargeable
- Water resistant rear light with durable aluminium alloy case
- 6 modes:
- Standard - 15 lumens, 7 hours 20 mins runtime
- High - 45 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Over drive - 70 lumens, 1 hour runtime
- 50% flashing - 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- 100% flashing - 5 hours runtime
- Strobe - 3 hours 30 mins runtime
- Quick release seat post bracket
- 3 O rings and back panels for universal fitment
- Low battery indicator and charge indicator
- Auto charge cut off system
- High precison optical lens
- Charge time - 3 hours
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
Mr PalomoArticle very good quality and design. Extreme light intensity
Mike StaintonVery bright light and easy to attach. Very solidly made. Well worth the money as a main or secondary light. Comes with three mounts so it can be attached to different parts of the bike frame or seat post.
Mr barrattI had the moon shield 60 previously and had to return it twice before giving up and buying another brand. I was gutted, because as far as the light was concerned, there is nothing that comes close to it. However, this model addresses the bracket issue, there is very little chance that it will fail, and bonus, the light is as good as the shield 60. The battery life is as stated on the packaging too, which is rare as they usually lie through their teeth.
Mr NguyenSuperb light, replacement for my older Moon Shield light that broke off the bike. The rubber attachment mechanism makes it easy to attach to a seat post or seat stay. super bright and nice modern sleep design. A driver commented that he could see me from miles down the road and this was in the middle of a sunny aussie day!
Mr TanI no longer fear to ride in the dark night. 70 lumens are so powerful that I have to set it to lowest level. What else?