Save An Extra 10% Off All Lights Save An Extra $4.12 at the checkout
Moon Nebula Rear Bike Light
RRP $45.83Save 10%
Moon Nebula Rear Bike Light
- 1 pce 50 chip rectangular ring COB high brightness LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer batter 3.7v / 800 mAh
- CNC aluminium heat sink
- 8 modes
- Quick release patented universal bracket fits all round and aero bars
- 2 x O rings (20-35mm & 35-52mm)
- Quick release saddle rail mount included
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off
- Side visibility
- Water resistant USB port
- Belt clip bracket - ideal for clothing, backpacks & pannier bags
- 270 degrees total light angle
- 60 degrees spot angle
- 93mm x 22mm x 17mm
- Overdrive 100 lumens - 1 hour 10 mins
- High 45 lumens - 2 hours 15 mins
- Standard 30 lumens - 3 hours 30 mins
- Low 15 lumens - 7 hours 30 mins
- 100% flashing 100 lumens - 2 hours 10 mins
- 50% flashing 50 lumens - 4 hours
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25
Spend $62.50 or over and get free shipping
GeppVery very bright, fantastic mounting kit for aero seat posts, best I have used. Better than cateye rapid.
StephenBought this light after a recommendation from someone, very happy with the purchase, very bright, easy to fit and quick delivery.
Mr BolzanBrilliant rear light. Highly visible and excellent saddle mount. Very good during the daylight as additional security and brilliant in low light. Charges easily and well and seems to hold charge for 5+ hrs on flashing.
Mr FoordGreat ultra bright light with many settings. The three mounting brackets make it suitable for mounting on all seat posts or saddle rails. Comes with good instructions.
Mr BARBENSIGreat lights! Very bright and easy to use whilst on-the-go.
Harry SVery bright light, easy to operate while on the bike, the seat rail bracket is great (have a dropper post), loads of settings. Recommended
Nik H.Amazingly bright and good quality
kazeeStylish rear light which grabs everyones attention. Mostly from other cyclists wondering where I got it from and what brand it is.
HayesThis is a great rear light, easy to fit, easy to set and bright enough to get you noticed. I had good experience with a moon light so decided to try this light on my Giant propel advanced aero frame, love it. It looks cool too!
geekiadGreat light, bright and lasts long. I use 50 lumens blinking mode at the night, more than enough. 100 lumens may be useful if used in daytime.
Mr SAWFORDSuper bright rear light with plenty of different ways to fit to bike. I already use Moon brand lights for my front light and think they are good quality and really light up the road for me. Merlin had the best price on the web also.
RaskovicStill testing; had 2 long rides, about 4 hours running on flash, as claimed. And more than 8 hours on strobe.
Mr MajewskiCompletely different then model before. Little wider and more features, easy to use. Everybody now can see you on the road I am very happy have one like this.