Moon Ring Front Bike Light
RRP $25.91Save 38%
Moon Ring Front Bike Light
- 1 pce 15 chips circular ring COB high brightness LED
- CNC aluminium heat sink
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v / 280 mAh
- USB rechargeable
- 6 modes
- Quick release patented universal bracket fits all round bars and Aero bars
- 2 x O rings 20-35mm , 35-52mm
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic charged cut off system
- Side visibility
- Belt clip bracket, ideal for clothing and bags
- 270 degrees total light angle
- 44mm x 31.2mm x 16.5mm
- Overdrive 60 lumens - 1 hour 50 mins
- High 35 lumens - 3 hours 30 mins
- Standard 10 lumens - 60 hours 40 mins
- 100% flashing 60 lumens - 3 hours 25 mins
- 20% flashing 10 lumens - 13 hours 30 mins
- Strobe 30 lumens - 8 hours 10 mins
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
MayfieldWorks well; I ride my bike to commute across town and I'm confident that my visibility is much higher now that I have this bright little circle on the handlebars. It comes with three brightness settings; so far I've been able to ride with it on for two hours (cumulatively between rides) without needing a charge; I haven't yet needed to charge it since getting it. Another aspect I quite like is that the mounting system is easy enough to take apart, or I can just remove the light itself whenever I lock up my bike. I'm not sure whether it's a pro or a con, but this is much smaller than I was expecting. I was expecting it to be about twice the size it is; the light is about two centimeters in diameter. I have yet to ride with the light in a truly pitch black setting, seeing as how there are streetlights for most of my route through the city, but the most important thing is as I said: cars can't ignore me as easily. The ground is illuminated well enough too.
ThisdellVery attractive auxiliary light - I'll be using it for daytime safety; bright (very) and tucks nicely under the handlebar stem of a hybrid
JonathanBrilliant light. Really bright lots of settings. Use it on my bag with the clip.
Mr MonaghanI have fitted this to my forks as a secondary light. The mounting bracket lends itself to fitting the forks better than most which leaves plenty of room on the handlebars for big lights, computers, etc.. I would class this as a light to be seen rather than see with so if you are riding on unlit roads motorists will be able to see you but you might not be able to spot the pot hole in front of you.