Moon Vortex Pro Rechargeable Front Bike Light
Moon Vortex Pro Rechargeable 900 Lumens Front Bike Light
The Vortex front light delivers 900 lumens of output from a Cree XML LED, ideal for all seasons, whether your riding on or off road. It features an 84 degree total beam angle, so you can see anywhere and everywhere. This powerful front light is ideal for all cycling uses and can even be operated using a wired remote control. Featuring side visibility and a high precision optical lens, rapid charging system and a handy remote control, this light gives you full visibility of the road in front of you. Using its quick release mounting system, it’s never been so easy to install your light.
- Mode memory
- Light sensor
- USB remote control
- Over heat protection system
- Mode status indicator
- High precision optical lens
- Side visibility
- Water resistant usb port
- Weight: 120g
- Light: 1 x Cree XM-L2 LED
- Lumens: 900
- Power Source: Panasonic Li-Po 18650 3350 mAh battery - Magnetic battery cover design - Quick release battery design
- Charge Time: 2A rapid charge system - Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Battery Life Indicator: Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Mounting: Quick release helmet mount
- Light modes: High Beam, Low Beam, Day flash mode, Urban auto mode
AlessandroVery good light with several brightness options. Despite its size the battery last at least a couple of hours at the strongest setting. Can be coupled with a power bank for longer rides in the dark.
Miss BoothLight appears well made and has several different brightness and flashing options. Easy to fit. The button is a bit fiddly to operate, particularly with gloves, but there is also a larger remote button included which I will try on my next ride.
Mr DeanGreat light is good enough to see on and off road. Battery life seems good and there are lots of brightness options to extend battery life. Bracket holds the light in place without slipping. Very happy would recommend.
CathThe high quality I have come to expect from Moon products. The coloured indicator to tell you which setting you're using is really handy and I like the fact you can cycle through the settings without it switching off. It is quite slow to recharge but that's not a major issue.