Moon X Power 2500 Rechargeable Front Bike Light
RRP $288.59Save 59.5%
Moon XPower 2500 Lumens front LED bike light, rechargeable battery
- 2500 Lumens
- Visibility 26 meters
- Total angle 105 degrees
- Spot angle 34 degrees
- 4 Cree XM-L (U2) high brightness LEDs
- CNC aluminium alloy body
- 7 modes : Over drive / High / Standard / Low / Flashing / Strobe / SOS
- Quick release handlebar mount (fits 22-31.8mm )
- Quick release helmet mount
- Over heat protection system
- Modes indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Precision optical lens
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (7.4V 6600mAh)
- Charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic turn on or off indicator(when plug in or pull out the DC & USB cable)
- Taillight function with ON / OFF button
- USB power output function
- Smart charging (100-240 volts) with fully charged indicator and automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Size:56 x 40 x 62 mm
- Overdrive - 2500 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins run time
- High - 1500 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 1100 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 500 lumens, 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- Flashing - 7 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- SOS - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr RhodesLike owning your own star
Mr JBGreat light, has a really good spread of light paired with good centre focus, good mounting options, the handle bar mount is secure and doesn't shift with impact / vibration. Battery life seems to be as advertised so far.
StenzelGreat packaging and lots of light!! Haven't run it for more than an hour to determine battery life but powerful light for an hour. Fantastic $/lumen value!!!!
Chris sloughThis light is extremely bright on the highest setting. However the battery just will not last very long, and the light head gets extremely hot. The secret is to run the light at the middle setting, which is still very bright, then you will have about 2 hours runtime. The battery is a bit big but it probably needs to be to output the 2500 lumens. The light bracket for the handlebar mount is good and the lead connection from light to the battery is good. The battery has a red battery indicator which doubles up as a rear light if you mount the battery to the seat post. This indicator is invaluable as you know the battery levels. The light is very good value at this price and I would recommend it!
Mr TonyVery good design, nice accessories, powerful and sharp light!
Mr Tanimpressive light, much brighter than car lights.