Moozes Fritz Winter Cycling Tights is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Moozes Fritz Winter Cycling Tights
This item was discontinued 17th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Fritz Winter Cycling tights are made from insulating Roubaix fabric keeping you warm whilst out cycling in the winter weather. The very elastic, deeply cut out braces provide extra comfort and freedom of movement. Whilst anti-slip bands run under the feet for a good fit. The cut and design offer a good fit and optimal comfort.
Since the chamois is the most important part, we chose one that truly takes the male anatomy into consideration. It is a real compromise chamois that suits everyone since the density is spread across the entire area
- Stretch fabric Roubaix fabric, for a good isolation, fit and comfort feeling
- Bi-elastic, warm Winter Fit fabric on the lower legs and between the legs
- Very elastic, deeply cut out braces with open structure in the back
- Elastic interface performance chamois for the male anatomy (split concept)
- Anti-slip bands under the feet
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43