No Tubes Rim Strip
RRP $24.34 Save 25%
Stan's No Tubes rim strip in various different models to fit most rim types.
- Standard: The standard rim strip will has a Presta valve stem with removable core. It will fit most standard 26inch and 24inch 21.5 - 25mm wide mountain bike rims. Works Mavic 223, 221, 317, 517, 519, 717, 719, Sun 0 XC, UFO, Sub4, DT 4.1, and most other standard mountain bike rims.
- Freeride: The freeride rim strip has a Schrader valve stem with removable core. It will fit most 27mm to 34mm wide rims. Including: Rhyno Lite XL, Single wide, Single Track, Salsa Gordo, Alex DM24, and Supra D.
- Downhill: The downhill strip has a Schrader valve stem with removable core. It will fit most 26inch and 24inch rims 36mm to 39mm wide. Including: Mavic 729(old 321), Sun Double Wide, WTB Laser Disc DH, and Intense DH.
- Olympic: This is a custom rim strip with a presta valve and removable core to be used with our ZTR Olympic, ZTR 355, Arch. This rim strip is only 38g and features a removable valve core which allows for easier application of our tire sealant.
- Flow: This is a custom rim strip with a presta valve and removable core to be used with our ZTR Flow rim. This rim strip features a removable valve core which allows for easier application of our tire sealant.
- 29er: Tubeless rim strip with Presta valve stem and removable core for 29'er Tubeless Mountain Bike rims. Including: Bontrager 29'er V-Brake, Salsa Delgado-X, Mavic 520 Touring 29inch rims
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31
Spend $73.05 or over and get free shipping
Mr ShawPut these round Syncros xr2.5 rims, and took some time to seat the tyre (Schwalbe) especially round the valve area where the rubber is a little more built up. Still losing air after a couple of days but will persevere. Gets through a ride.
QuackExcellent product, strong, durable and actually rather easy to fit!!
Mr MudgeExcellent strips, I used them on my 80mm wide fat bike rims & they worked a treat.
Mr MullerThese work fantastically when converting a non-tubeless rim to tubeless. No more leaking of the sealant.
Dave LadellQuick to arrive and they did the job perfectly. Rim strips fitted great and once the tyres were on they sealed OK
GagsWhat can I say.....Stans Notubes is awesome!!! I am running my SS 29er tubeless and have not had a flat in two years of hard riding. At 100 kg I used to get pinch flats all the time but now I don't have that problem and I can just concentrate on riding!! I also love the fact that I can run my tyres at a lower pressure for more traction and to take the edge off the bumps (my SS 29er is a fully rigid steel framed OnOne Inbred!!!). I have bought this kit to convert one of my mates bikes to tubeless before the upcoming 4 day mtb stage race in Margaret River, Western Australia.......can't wait!!!
Mr PhilipsonThe best way to go tubeless but make sure you watch the Stans demonstration on their website before trying to fit these or it could go badly wrong.
Mr SewellGood product and as usual superb service.
Mr PalhoniExcellent product. Very nice. Recomended
Mr ViiruEasy to use, You can use even non tubeles ready tyres (at least Racing Ralph older). Remember that order is ONE not pair. Goes (XC 29er)smoothly with MT66 / 29er rims, that You can get from Merlin. Adds little weight to tubeless but makes the job much easier.... Details could have the information, how wide the strip is.
PaulCompared with Stan's nearest competitor, the rim strips are very expensive and if you use Mavic 717 or 719 rims, they only come with presta valves. You may well need to ensure that you have a supply of spare Presta valve cores too if you opt for the XC version. However, if you're thinking of going tubeless then they're very effective and do the job with a minimum of fuss, they're lighter than an inner tube and are robust enough to last through several tyre changes.
Mr DalgleishEasy to fit on my DT 455D rims, even held pressure without sealant - only had to use a track pump to get the tyres on to the bead.