No Tubes Standard Tubeless Kit
RRP $62.71 Save 18%
No Tubes Standard Tubeless Kit for 26" rims.
- Stans tubeless system converts your existing wheel set to tubeless.
- It allows you to use either standard or tubeless tyres, saving hundreds of pounds and weight over purchasing other Tubeless Systems.
- Fits most standard mountain bike rims (Mavic 221, 317, 517, 717, 519, 719, 223 and Sun 0 XC, UFO, Sub4, etc..) Also fits Bontrager 29er DISC rims. Note: Rim strips feature Presta valve stems.
This Kit Includes:
- Two molded rim strips with Presta removable valve cores
- One pint of Tire Sealant with a 60g scoop and spout
- One 10 Yd roll of spoke tape
- NoTubes.com Decal
- Detailed instructions
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
OllieTook some effort to get seated but worked well with my rim and tyre combo ( smogasboard tyre and shimano wmt-35) No flats yet and lower psi. Great product!
Mr TaylorI think the stans no tubes kit works well, I have done 2 pairs of wheels using this method now and I found it a hassle free way to convert to tubeless
Mr WoodI've had mixed success with the kit but it seems to depend on the tyre, not the kit. I was amazed how east it was to seal an old Panaracer fire XC pro on my Mavic XM317 rim. I didn't drill the inner hole, left the existing (velox) rim tape in place and didn't use the Stan's yellow tape. Also similarly easy with a new Schwalbe racing ralph evo tyre. However, I tried to seal a Continental X King 2.4" and despite trying the various recommended modifications mentioned above, I couldn't get it to seal. I think the problem was the large volume of the tyre requires a quicker inflation than I could manage with a floor pump. With a compressor, it's probably possible but that's not very practical as far as I'm concerned.
Mr connollyRelatively easy to fit. Well worth the effort. I didn't think it would make that much difference but it feels so much lighter when riding. I don't know why I didn't go tubeless years ago.
Mr EvansThis kit contains everything you need to quickly and easily convert to tubeless tyres. Excellent product at a great price.
Mr PakarinenIn a kit is everything you need to start notube-life. Best kit on the market!!!
Ronny2jagsFantastic kit, simple to use and no air leaking. Would recommend definitely! Merlin service was as ever, excellent!!
Mr drummondgood kit with clear instructions msking set up easy to follow.
Mr smithHope this does save me punctures had six in last month And non so far so pleased