Northwave Active Aqua Zero Bib Tights
The Northwave Active Aqua Zero bib tights feature a protective fluorine-free water-repellent coating which provides a truly breathable bib tight to prevent you from overheating while shielding you from the worst of the wet weather conditions. To keep you comfortable over long distances on your bike the Aqua Zero Bib Tights feature a K110 pad which has been engineered to be thin and sleek while offering supreme levels of shock absorption.
- Superior-support K110 pad with Reverse technology guarantees record-breaking breathability
- BioMap construction with ergonomic cuts and minimized seams for maximum freedom of movement
- The main napped Sitip Blizzard® stretch fabric treated with Acquazero® keeps the fabric water resistant for the first 60 minutes of wear and ensures you stay insulated and warm
- Rear mesh insert for enhanced breathability
- Reflective elasticated leg cuffs with inner gripper for maximum grip around the ankle
- Reflective details on the sides