Northwave Active Shorts
Supporting you with every rotation of your bike wheels, the Active Shorts from Northwave deliver a lightly compressive fit and a whole heap of comfort. Featuring the extraordinarily light and supportive K110 pad in its construction, the Northwave Active Shorts are ready to get you through all sorts of challenges on the road. The fabric used here features just enough compression to keep your muscles moving for longer and further without impeding freedom of movement or comfort, delivering an athletic performance every time.The K110 pad is 15% lighter and 22% more breathable than your standard chamois, the superior protection offered is every bit as effective at absorbing shocks with ease, perfect for medium to long term rides. Microfibre bands do a great job of keeping everything in place, and it’s all rounded out with reflective details catching the eye of other road users when light is low.
- Superior-support K110 pad with reverse technology guarantees record-breaking breathability
- Compression fabric reduces muscle vibration thereby decreasing the feeling of fatigue and improving athletic performance
- A perfect-fit waistband with Lycra on the front and soft microfibre elastic at the back
- The leg cuff construction combines a 4.5 cm microfibre band plus gripper with a raw-cut panel for a perfect firm fit without any constriction
- Reflective details on legs and back