Northwave Enduro Mid MTB Shoes - 2019
Developed with top champions, every detail has a job to do so enduro fans finally get all the grip, protection from knocks and debris, and power transfer they’ve always dreamed of. Enduro specific sole made of two different compounds and thread design directly derived from Michelin’s top MTB tyres. The aggressive toe sculptures provide superior traction on muddy and wet terrain, while Northwave’s exclusive X-Crossbow construction enhances the heel’s area flexibility and responsiveness, for excellent shock-absorption. The cleat area design allows faster clipping and better adherence on the pedals. Maximum precision and usability.
The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced using the spare parts kit. The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient hell retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- X-Fire sole with fast clipping design and Michelin rubber for impressive grip on the pedal area and when dismounting from saddle
- Mid cut shape for increased malleolus protection
- Thermowelded Layer Construction with internal thermowelded reinforcements provides superior protection with minimized thickness and weight
- Extra durable toe reinforcements derived from motocross technologies
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step by step and full release pressing a single button
- Optional dial protection included
- Integrated heel system provides efficient retention