Northwave Extreme GT Road Shoes - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Northwave Extreme GT Road Shoes - 2019
This item was discontinued 4th May 2021.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Northwave Extreme GT Shoes feature Xframe® construction to eliminate pressure points and a stiff carbon sole for effective power transfer, making these perfect for long distance challenges. The Northwave Extreme GT road shoes are based on the popular race shoe, the Northwave Extreme. The Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with a full-carbon insert in the pedal area has a stiffness index of 12.0 which is slightly less than the original Extreme so you get more comfort over longer distances whilst still benefitting from effective power transfer. Northwave's patented Xframe® construction uses ultra light materials and distributes pressure evenly across the foot so when you're pushing your limits you're not going to be distracted by pinching shoes. The exclusive SLW2 dial allows easy micro-adjustment on-the-fly so you can be ready for that final sprint.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0
- Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch - the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support