Northwave Extreme RR GTX Winter Road Boots
The Northwave Extreme RR GTX brings a whole new level in winter boots for cycling. Designed to cope with the very coldest temperatures you’ll encounter, they keep your feet warm and insulated even at -15°C and are cleverly engineered to transfer every watt of power through to your pedals feeling just as positive as your summer race shoes while also providing the snuggest, warmest most even fit available. With a unique X-Frame® cabling system you can fine tune fit with just one SLW2 rotor which pulls evenly over the top of your foot while the Extreme RR GTX Climaflex collar provides a sock-like feel that simultaneously provides unprecedented mobility and total protection from the weather.
With a wind and waterproof barrier that keeps your feet warm and cosy the Climaflex collar is free from fussy overlaps and Velcro, extending seamlessly into the boot the soft, highly insulating thermal Neoprene and elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane protects your feet from the cold in key areas.
- Carbon Light sole made of carbon and fibreglass with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Water and windproof Gore-Tex® Duratherm Kelvin membrane wicks away sweat and keeps feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -15°C
- Xframe® upper transfers every watt of power and provides snug, even fit with no pressure points
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements on tip
- SLW2 dial
- Climaflex collar made from Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and insulating Neoprene
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction delivers outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts