- Cycling Footwear
- Road Bike Shoes
- Northwave Extreme Tech SBS 2013 Cycling Shoes
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Northwave Extreme Tech SBS 2013 Cycling Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 16th June 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Northwave Extreme Tech SBS 2013 Shoes provides the competitive road cyclist with advanced technology to encourage enhanced performance through the use of impeccable ventilation, improved comfort and sculptured fit. Featuring cats tongue material and a Uni-Body, the shoe offers a perfect fit whilst successfully holding the foot in position to effectively avoid any unnecessary discomfort, allowing the cyclist to pedal for longer. The strategically placed outsole and insole vents allow fresh air to be efficiently regulated around the foot reducing the risk of overheating whilst cycling and inhibiting the overall performance. Introducing the much desired Speedplay Adapter System, the Northwave Extreme Tech SBS 2013 Shoes offer a Nylon and steel outsole protection plate and a 0.3mm stack height increasing overall control for high impact training and races.
NORTHWAVE EXTREME TECH SBS 2013 SHOES FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Specifically designed Road cycling shoes.
- The new Uni-Body upper allows for a glove-like fit and avoiding irritating stitch lines.
- Offers Cats Tongue material in the heel cup helping to keep the foot securely in position.
- Provides the new speed lace winch system combined with the high quality SBS micro adjuster strap guaranteeing precision closure for maximum security and comfort whilst cycling.
- Features a Plyamide 'Dyneema' cord that is heat treated and wax coated offering outstanding strength and kink resistance.
- Provides outsole and insole vents which have been specifically aligned to provide exceptional ventilation and breathability.
- Incorporates an ultra-lightweight footbed offering a 12:3 stiffness to weight ratio for maximum comfort and cycling ability.
- Includes the Speedplay Adapter System featuring a Nylon and stainless steel outsole protection plate and a 0.3mm stack height allowing for enhanced pedalling performance
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Great shoes - light, stiff sole, easily adjustable on and off the bike. A little wide on the heel for me but otherwise well fitting and roomy enough for your toes.
Great looking and comfortable shoes. Fit feels as I expected, slightly wider in the toe box than other brands which is what I wanted. I normally buy 45 shoes in general and 46 for cycling but 45.5 was right for these. Had to swap one pair due to size and Merlin customer service was very efficient.