Northwave Flash 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoe - 2018
The Northwave Flash 2 Carbon road cycling shoe includes many of the key features found higher up in the Northwave range providing you with a light, stiff road cycling shoe that is user-friendly and easy to adjust. The Flash 2 includes super-stiff Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with a stiffness index of 12.0 combined with an Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU which allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the foot’s bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any shape of foot. An ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction and micro perforations reduces aerodynamic drag while avoiding unwanted pressure points on the top of your foot with Northwave’s closure system consisting of a user-friendly SLW2 dial and a cleverly routed cable on the upper foot with specially positioned textile loops to allow you to fine-tune fit and prevent unwanted heel-lift.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0.
- Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest possible stack height between foot and pedal
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction and micro perforations
- SLW2 dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping