Northwave Ghost XCM MTB Shoes - 2019
Northwave's Ghost XCM off-road shoes feature the same Xframe® patented construction as their top-end road shoes for a snug fit with no pressure points. Perfect for riders who don't compromise on performance or comfort. The Ghost XCM off-road shoes have been designed for tough cross-country trails and all-day comfort. They feature Northwave's patented Xframe® construction which encompasses the foot like a glove, eliminating pressure points and holding the foot securely so all your power goes straight to the pedals. This fit is customized with an SLW2 dial system, allowing one-handed micrometric adjustment which means the shoe will feel like it was made for you.
The race-ready design echoes Northwave's top-of-the-range Extreme RR Road shoes but added rubber reinforcements around the heel, toe and sides provide protection from abrasion no matter how rough your ride gets. The sole has TPU enforcements for added durability as well as grip off the bike. There's a full carbon insert in the pedal area and the sole has an overall stiffness index rating of 12 putting it just below the top stiffness within Northwave's range.
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with a full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360 protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support