Northwave Origin Plus MTB Shoes – 2020
Make the trail dance to your beat with the stunning Origin Plus MTB shoes from Northwave. They're grippy on all surfaces, so will support you no matter where your adventures take you. Quite simply one of the best MTB all-rounders on the market, the Northwave Origin Plus Shoes bring together lightweight stiffness, breathability and light grip on all surfaces. The Biomap Unibody is what offers the most support, made of thermowelded single-shell fabric that features micro-perforations for breathability and moisture-wicking, protective inserts to get rid of pressure marks and plenty of elasticity for the perfect fit over the top of the foot. This is further aided by the SLW 2 closure system—a dial that adapts to the size of your individual foot size, changeable in a moment. The triple-density Speedlight 3D Sole features a nylon chassis injected with carbon fibre in all the right places for added stiffness to keep you upright at all times. On the outside, the polished shell also features rubber studs that work hard to grip as you move over uneven and slippery surfaces.
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- The upper’s seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points.
- 4 breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- Welded TPU reinforcement on the toe for added protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button