Northwave Raptor GTX MTB Winter Boots
The Northwave Raptor GTX are protective, versatile winter boots designed to keep your feet warm in the colder months. If you spend a lot of time riding in the winter when temperatures hover around zero degrees then these winter boots featuring a clever GoreTex Pique membrane will be a shrewd investment that help you enjoy your riding all year round.
With a waterproof barrier and great thermal insulation combined with the breathability required to stop your feet overheating when temperatures begin to climb the Raptor GTX boots are recommended for a temperature range of -3 to +15°C. With a stiff sole and the same excellent power transfer that’s shared with all other Northwave MTB shoes these winter boots also provide all the grip required off the bike during a winter ride with their aggressive tread pattern keeping you steady on your feet despite the terrain and conditions. Northwave have included a clever Climaflex collar made from Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene to keep your foot fully enclosed from the elements - free from overlaps and Velcro, the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs.
• Super-stiff Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a natural rubber tread
• Water & windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet insulated even at -3°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper construction
• Extra thermal coating on toe
• TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
• User-friendly SLW2 dial to adjust fit
• Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and insulating Neoprene
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
• 360° reflective inserts