Northwave Rebel Mountain Bike Shoe - 2018
The Northwave Rebel mountain bike shoe is a light, stiff-sole shoe designed for the demands of cross country riding and racing and is equally capable when you’re off the bike and need extra levels of grip on mixed terrain. Featuring user-friendly fit-adjustment and a comfortable, supportive feel without any unwanted pressure points the Rebel MTB shoes includes a Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0 as well as TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance. An ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap unibody construction has an anatomical, wraparound design that minimizes energy loss to the pedals while Northwave’s closure system consisting of two user-friendly SLW2 dials and a cleverly routed cable on the upper foot with specially positioned textile loops allows you to fine-tune fit and prevent unwanted heel-lift.
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- BioMap unibody construction upper with wraparound design
- Two SLW2 dials with step-by-step and full release functions in a single button
- Integrated heel system prevents unwanted heel-lift
- TPU Thermowelded reinforcements on upper for protection from scuffs and abrasion
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support