Northwave Rebel MTB Shoes - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Northwave Rebel MTB Shoes - 2019
This item was discontinued 24th December 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Carbon XC 12 Sole has an astonishingly high stiffness index of 12.0 for unbeatable stiffness to keep you stable and upright as you ride or walk, and the TPU inserts here add extra grip over all surfaces and resists abrasions perfectly. On the top, meanwhile, the Biomap Unibody upper gives a snug fit without leaving pressure marks, features plenty of breathability for wicking sweat and can be easily adjusted in moments with the dual rotor SLW2 dial system.
- Carbon XC 12 sole with 100% carbon insert in the pedal area and stiffness index 12.0.
- Strategically placed TPU inserts ensure high traction and abrasion resistance
- The upper with Biomap unibody construction, more anatomic and snugger, minimizes energy loss to the pedals
- TPU thermo-welded reinforcements increase protection
- Dual rotor SLW2, the unique with step-by-step and complete release in a single button, allows an optimal pressure distribution
- Performance Regular insole for greater plantar support
- The BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wraparound design that minimizes energy loss to the pedals