Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes - 2020
Designed to give you more power at the pedals than ever before, the Storm Carbon Road Shoes from Northwave is a comfortable footwear experience that will make you feel like a pro every time. Built with plenty of support through every twist and turn of the road, the Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes are all you need for a lifetime at the pedals. Starting at the bottom, you’ll find the industry-leading Morph Carbon 12AAS sole, featuring a more developed full carbon layer that packs in the direct power transfer ensuring responsive feedback, without adding any extra weight to your set up. Between the layers of carbon, you’ll find the slightly more flexible TPU foot arch support that adapts to your individual foot needs.
Moving further up the shoe, the overall construction is genuinely a thing of wonder. Biomap Unibody technology allows a whole heap of breathability via micro perforations that wicks sweat away from the skin, elasticity for freedom of movement and unbeatable protection. The Storm Carbon shoes provide a dialled fit thanks to the SLW 2 system closure, and additional Velcro® straps give you extra security.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with 100% carbon insert in the pedal area and stiffness index 12.0.
- The unique Anatomical Arch Support®, in TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly model itself on the arch, making the sole ideal for any type of foot
- Compatible with NW Speedplay adapter for the shortest distance foot-pedal
- Unibody construction fuses large inserts on the web in strategic areas with reinforced materials with ultra-thin thickness. The result is unrivaled breathability and targeted stability
- Extremely open meshed mesh further increases airflow
- The decentralized lacing removes pressure on the back of the foot ensuring optimal winding
- SLW2 rotor with extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and complete release in a single button
- Performance Regular insole for greater plantar support