Northwave Storm Road Shoes - 2019
Light enough that you'll barely notice them there but still protecting your feet from the rough of the road, the Northwave Storm Shoes offer some of the most impressive stiffness and power transfer on the market. Featuring an intelligent combination of the finest materials out there, the Storm Road Shoes from Northwave will never let you down thanks to their intense durability. As well as really packing in the power transfer, the Morph 10AAS sole features anatomical arch support, removing unwanted flexibility so you can focus on beating your personal best every time. The fit is as close to perfect as you’re ever going to get thanks to the single-shell Biomap Unibody upper that features micro perforations to allow plenty of airflow, and the SLW 2 closure system that gives you a dialled finish to your ride.
- Morph 10 AAS sole with stiffness index 10.0. The unique Anatomical Arch Support®, in TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly model itself on the arch, making the sole ideal for any type of foot
- Compatible with NW Speedplay adapter for the shortest distance foot-pedal
- Unibody construction fuses large inserts on the web in strategic areas with reinforced materials with ultra-thin thickness. The result is unrivaled breathability and targeted stability
- The decentralized lacing removes pressure on the back of the foot ensuring optimal winding
- SLW2 rotor with extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and complete release in a single button
- Insole Regular performance for greater plantar support