Northwave Storm Road Shoes - 2020
Designed to give you more power at the pedals than ever before, the Storm Road Shoe from Northwave is a comfortable footwear experience that will make you feel like a pro every time. Built with plenty of support through every twist and turn of the road, the Northwave Storm Road Shoes are all you need for a lifetime at the pedals. Starting at the bottom, you’ll find the industry-leading Morph 10AAS sole, featuring and exclusive anatomical TPU arch support integrated between the sole and the upper that enables the shoe to adapt to the arch while providing the best possible support when riding. TPU offers a reduced degree of flexion so is an ideal material for long-distance riding.
Moving further up the shoe, the overall construction is genuinely a thing of wonder. Biomap Unibody technology allows a whole heap of breathability via micro perforations that wicks sweat away from the skin, elasticity for freedom of movement and unbeatable protection. The Storm shoes provide a dialled fit thanks to the SLW 2 system closure, and additional Velcro® straps give you extra security.
- Morph 10 AAS sole with a stiffness index of 10.0. The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support