Northwave Himalaya Winter MTB Boots is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Northwave Himalaya Winter MTB Boots
This item was discontinued 15th July 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Northwave Himalaya winter MTB boots keep your feet warm even under the coldest external conditions, thanks to the Thinsulate® lining. The Arctic GTX footbed, which is combined with the GTX membrane, also provides outstanding heat and insulation properties.
The Michelin sole provides excellent levels of grip on all surfaces thanks to its dual composite construction while remaining stiff enough to prevent any loss of power through to the pedals. The Northwave Himalaya winter MTB boot features has a SL2 quick-lacing closure system and power strap for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Michelin Rock’R dual compound soul
- Leather upper with protective water repellent film and super-warm Thinsulate® 400g lining
- Abrasion-resistant rubber protection on upper
- The SL2 super-quick lacing with additional power strap
- Reinforced rubber heel
- Arctic GTX footbed with four-layer aluminium & fleece construction provides outstanding warmth and insulation
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
- The toe mount designed for gaiter attachment
- Compatible with flat pedals or clipless SPD type pedals