O'Neal Blade Polyacrylite Helmet is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
O'Neal Blade Polyacrylite Helmet
This item was discontinued 24th October 2023.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Your High-End O’neal Mtb Helmet
Stylish design, great features, high quality – what more could anyone ask for? The BLADE Polyacrylite MTB helmet combines the best of functionality, comfort, and safety. Made for action by a true mountain bike professional: Choose this O’NEAL highlight for your next tour.
- Safe & comfortable: This newly developed O’NEAL motocross helmet offers perfect fit and safety thanks to 2 outer shells and 2 EPS.
- ABS shell: The shell of this O'NEAL helmet is constructed out of robust and lightweight ABS.
- Maximum airflow: Thanks to several oversized vents and connected air channels for maximum airflow and perfect cooling, you won't break a sweat with this helmet.
- Durable design: Multi-colored graphics lend this O’NEAL helmet its sporty appearance – and with a long-lasting finish, it's going to look amazing for a long time.
- Washable lining: The comfortable, pre-shaped and padded Dri-Lex® inner liner with antibacterial Polygiene® treatment is removable, sweat absorbing & washable.
- Safety: This O’NEAL helmet comes with emergency pull straps on the cheek pads for safe and easy removal.
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle: The O’NEAL Fidlock® magnetic buckle (engineered in Germany) enables easy, single-handed fastening and release – all while providing maximum security during the ride.
- Goggle ridge at the back: The purpose-built shell design allows your goggles to rest securely in place on a ridge at the back of the shell.
- Hydration hose guide: This O’NEAL helmet is optionally available with an integrated hydration hose guide.
- Pre-installed break-away visor screws: The pre-installed plastic break-away visor screws provide extra safety in the event of a crash.
- Incorporating IPX® ACells rotational impact absorption technology optionally available: Designed to reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts during a crash.
- GoPro® mount: You want to relive your session on the bike and share it with others? This O'NEAL helmet includes a GoPro® mount.
- Airflaps™ compatible: For extra ventilation under your glasses and helmet, you can easily combine your Airflaps™ with this O’NEAL helmet.
- Standardized safety: This O’NEAL MTB helmet meets the EN1078 and CPSC safety standards for bicycle helmets.