Pair Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Hubs - Mavic Open Pro Rims
RRP $503.28Save 13%
Out of Stock
Front Hub Options
Rear Hub Options
- In Stock
- Sorry, Out of Stock
- In Stock
Pair of Shimano Dura Ace 9000 hubs handbuilt with Mavic Open Pro rims
- Handbuilt Wheels, built in house by our own wheelbuilder
- Hubs: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11 speed, probably the best hubs you can buy.
- Rims: Mavic Open Pro, Black
- Spokes: ACI stainless double butted in black
- Built using a '3 cross' spoke lacing pattern
- Nipples: Silver coloured brass nipples
- Holes: 32 hole
- Skewers: Q/R supplied
- Rim Tape: Not included
- Supplied with spacer to use 9, 10 or 11 speed cassettes.
- Build time: Please allow around 5 days for these wheels to be built, we do try to have some ex-stock so they may be delivered sooner. Please call if you need them urgently
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr FieldOne of the best set of hand built wheels I've ridden. Whoever is the wheel builder, they must be incredibly experienced
Mr willoughbyWell packed, delivered true and ready to go. First ride, felt heavy after riding Zipps as expected, second ride felt great
guestStiff and solid wheels. Still true and taught after 300mls on rural backroads with 100kg rider. Roll well with Conti GP4000s.
MarkesonVery well built. Good even tension and seem very, very strong. A little heavy but that's what you get with 32 spokes...durability or lightness, choose one. Would purchase again.
SharwoodReally happy with the built quality. Nice smooth, fast rolling, perfectly true. Really happy with them so far after 500ks