Park CRC1 Crown Race Cutting Tool is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Park CRC1 Crown Race Cutting Tool
This item was discontinued 7th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Perfect headset performance requires accurate machining of the fork crown race, and this is the tool to do it
- Cuts the outer edge and lower surface of the crown race seat
- A simple adjusting system allows the tool to be a tight fit on all forks, threaded or unthreaded, including those with externally butted steerer tubes
- Includes high speed steel cutters and adjustable collets, sufficient to cut 26.5 mm or 27.1 mm crown race seats on 1 inch forks, and 30.1 mm crown race seat on 1-1/8inch forks
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty